Ready to Find Your Next Home?? Start Here!
Owning your very own home is something everyone dreams of, and finding and buying the ideal property can be a dream come true. There is literally no better or more exciting feeling then walking up to the front door on moving day, sliding in your key and entering your beautiful new home for the very first time, as the owner.
However, getting to that point can be a nightmare unless you have the right team of people working with you throughout the entire buying process.
As your real estate team, it is our goal to ensure your home buyer process goes a seamless and smooth as possible, with that being said we will two important things for you:
- Help you buy a home that matches your requirements;
- Make the process simple, easy, fun and as stress free as possible.
Before getting started you’re going to want to take the time to download the following items of value. These will give you in depth knowledge that is incredibly important to know as you begin this process.
Benefits of Homeownership!
- When owning a home you’re paying for your own investment rather than your landlords.
- Owning a home can save on your taxes. The government rewards homeowners by providing excellent tax benefits. The interest paid on your mortgage and other home-related expenses can generally be deducted from your income.
- Owning a home has financial advantages through appreciation and equity. Home values have a well documented history of going up over time. This increase becomes equity. Renting is often compared to pay 100% interest, but when you own a home and a mortgage is in place, a portion of your payment goes toward the principal balance on your loan. This builds your equity and acts as a savings account that can benefit you when you refinance or sell.
- Owning a home gives you the ability to establish roots for yourself and your family. People who own homes are likely to stay in their homes significantly longer then a renter. Staying put provides you with the opportunity to get to know your neighbors and connect with your local community.
- Owning a home is something to be proud of. The feeling of owning your own home is unmatched. You can fix it up, you can get a dog, you can make it 100% your own.
Why Work With The Home Sweet Home Team?
At the start of our working relationship, we take the time to learn what you really want in a home. We look at your needs and desires, and help you determine the price range within which you should shop. Then we show you properties that meet that criteria – including new listings the moment they come on the market, or even before they come on the market.
As your real estate team, we look out for your best interests. Whether you’re buying a $40,000 home or a $4 million home, you will get our full attention. For most people, buying a home is the most expensive purchase they will ever make and something they don’t do often, so we strive to educate you throughout the entire process so you know you’re confident you’re making the best decision.
This website is packed with information that will answer many of your questions, and make your home buying journey easy.
Happy House Hunting!
Katie & Jamie